Gabriela Turnbull Interiors offer a making up service for beautifully made-to-measure curtains and blinds. The process begins with a home visit to discuss your needs. From advising, measuring, sourcing and making up, through to the final installation, we offer a high quality service, tailored individually to you. For a superior finish for your curtains and roman blinds, you can choose 100% cotton sateen, blackout, interlined or bonded (blackout with interlining) lining option.
We can either work with your own measurements or we provide a free measuring and estimate service within 10 miles of Bath. Nationwide delivery is available on window dressing orders.
With our fantastic team of expert curtain and blind makers, and experienced installers, we can take on the responsibility of transforming your windows into beautiful focal points, giving your home new life, within a short period of time. Some of our recent work can be found in curtains and blinds gallery.
Call us now to book your FREE design and measuring service: 07530 361374
- Triple and Double Pinch pleat – consisting of a triple or double pleat, a classic decorative look ideal for any room. Can be used with tracks or poles. The triple-pinch pleat drape is more formal and can be used on heavier fabric which lends itself to more elegant window treatments.
- Eyelet – very neat and contemporary style curtains; The eyelet rings come in different sizes and colours to choose from. Eyelet curtains fit ideally onto metal poles.
- Wave – simple but effective style with continuous wave effect. A classic look for modern, contemporary interiors. Best suited to a wave track and suitable for straight or bay windows.
- Pencil pleat – headings made with a 3" or 6” tape, gathered to your desired width, using cords on the heading; creates a relaxed, informal look suitable for most windows.
- Goblet – a very formal and traditional style of curtain heading. Made with rows of fluted material in the form of goblets, achieving a formal, luxurious finish.
- Tab Top -- most popular in country style homes, simple panel curtains made of fabric loops that hang from poles.
- Swags & Tails – the ultimate way to dress a window. They add sophisticated and formal style that incorporates the draping and folding of material to emphasise the richness of the fabric; best suited to rooms with taller ceilings and/or large windows.
Blinds are a neat, adaptable choice in a room where curtains would appear too fussy. We supply our Roman blinds on a head rail system with a beaded chain control at the side. Our roman blind headrail components are guaranteed for life to give you complete peace of mind and they comply with safety standards. You can also find within our range motorised roman and roller blind headrails. We ensure your blinds suit the size, shape and style of your window. Below is an example of what you can order with us:
- Roman – hand-made in selected fabric, stack up evenly into soft horizontal pleats, which are easy to operate; we offer standard pleats, standard with lower flap, cascade pleats and cascade with lower flap blinds, as well as contrast bordering. Roman blinds offer a sophisticated look and can suit most decor, whether formal or informal;
- Venetian – good for a crisp, contemporary look. They are available in wood, faux wood (can be fire resistant) or metal and in most colours; made up of horizontal slats, which come in different depths. Controlled by a cord that can be adjusted to allow the optimum amount of light.
- Vertical – blinds available in multiple colours, shades and patterns; vertical, overlapping slats that are rotated to open/close using a chain to the left or right of the blind. Suited to all rooms.
- Roller – simple functional blinds available in patterned or plain fabrics, as well as blackout. Easy to operate with a chain to left or right. Or choose a motorised roller blind, the ultimate solution for child safety. Roller blinds suit any room where you want a minimal look.
- String -- string blinds are an elegant, soft alternative to the standard vertical blinds giving privacy while maintaining the open feeling to your room. Can also be used as a soft room divider.
- Plantation shutters- interior shutters offer a stylish alternative to other window dressings; offering a range of options including full height, tier or tier cafe.
We supply for you a wide range of quality curtain poles and tracks at affordable price. Our poles come with a wide choice of final designs to complement your look. Whether you choose metal or wooden poles, you will find your perfect solution to dress your curtains with us. Finish off the look with co-ordinating hold backs.